Long Term Favorite Herbal Teas

One could say that I have done an experiment of sorts over the last few years, without even realizing it.  If you know me, you know that I love having all kinds of herbal teas on hand.  One thing is clear, we all tend to lean toward the mints, for our herbal tea of choice.  This isn't just me, by the way, but my husband too, and occasionally one of our boys. I am, by far, the one that loves just plain peppermint or Sleepy Time tea time and again. I have a few to choose from, and always run out of those ones first. For those that don't know, Sleepy Time tea by Celestial Seasonings has both peppermint and spearmint in that particular tea among other things. Perhaps it is something my body is craving, in the same way I crave tomato soup. Regardless, its my favorite refreshing tea that I don't ever want to be without in my house!