Peppermint Tea by Celestial Seasonings

I love herbal tea. Tonight I had some Peppermint herb tea by Celestial Seasonings. While I like that brand of tea, its nothing overly extraordinary compared to other teas. It smelled fantastic, like it was amazing though. Perhaps there is something to the packaging and freshness of a tea. In the ingredients, there is just one : Peppermint. My husband came upstairs, and said what kind of tea is that? He was standing over the newly brewed tea, and could smell it. I said, its peppermint. He said man that smells good. He also said that he often thinks he likes the smell of herb tea more than the taste.

I think there is a relaxing quality to peppermint, though some think it invigorating. I think its both, if that were possible. Why not make a cup of your favorite peppermint tea tonight? It is good for you, and so refreshing and relaxing all at the same time. If anyone has another brand that they love to use, let me know. I am always looking for new teas.